Summary Of Key Points
- Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do NOT process sensitive personal information.
- How do we process your information? We process your information to help provide a better service and administer our services. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a legally valid reason to do so.
- Do we link to third-party services? Yes. We serve links to third-party applications.
- Do we receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
- Do we share information with third party services? A limited amount of information is processed by us and our partners. The amount can be restricted, but not removed.
- Is your information transferred internationally? When using third-party services, we cannot guarantee your information is always stored within the UK. We do our best to assert that the policies are adequate and you are informed.
Like many businesses, we alone cannot prevent the collection of your information absolutely. While the information we collect is not directly attributable to your identity, it may contain other pieces of data.
We currently collect information in the following ways
- Anonymous identifiers stored in your cookies.
- Your request data, including your IP address.
- Your browser or navigator user agent.
- When providing URIs.
The information we collect is essential to the operation of the website
- To learn about our analytics tools. See https://analytics.google.com.
- To serve our pages via the TCP protocol.
- To protect our services.
You may also need to share your information in the following situations
- Upon using https://maps.google.com APIs emdebed on our site.
- Upon navigating to third-party links.
Legal basis for processing
- Legitimate Interests
- Legal Obligations
- Vital Interests
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. The ICO’s address: https://www.ico.org.uk
|Information Commissioner’s Office|
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk